Monday 12 August 2013

catching up on summer...


our summer so far....the last two weeks ended up being very different to how we had planned...very exciting though but now we can kick back a little and relax...


in between the chaos here are a few things keeping a smile on our faces... making some triangles for here.....


more pom poms.....these ones are for the shop though as our house is FULL of them and apparently there is a limit to how many you can safely dangle in one room...


...patchwork curtains to hide washing machines  :)


experimental teapot cosies which kind of worked...inspired by this  but without following the pattern 'cos I'm a bit rubbish at that... 


getting out and chasing the sunshine....


plotting and planning a new quilt...and loving these fabrics :)


finishing the picnic blanket and lining the basket and managing two picnics despite the rain :)


being sent a copy of this lovely book because my little bird box is featured inside.....


 and then deciding I had to have a go at this...


by the fab Claire Nicolson...these two are for presents but I will be making myself one for sure :)


so... halfway through the summer hols, it's been fun ...

sneaky peak

I'm planning a giveaway for my next post so pop back soon
 x x x x x