Thursday 23 June 2011

Show and tell........

Once upon a time a sad little dark brown and (a little bit stinky) cupboard came home with me.......it sat for many weeks unpainted and unloved..then the other week when the sun was shining I whipped it outside, popped on my painting hat ( I always get paint in my hair!) and gave it a little makeover, all shiny and white inside and out and with pretty flower sticky back plasticky stuff......then I popped her back inside and gave her the job of looking after all our #1's and#2's DVDs...hurrah job done!!! and I even have space to display some of my little vintage bits...all for £5...bargain

I won't mention that the boys can't actually open the doors to get to their DVDs because I was so happy with the result I shut them too quickly and now they are stuck.......ahem...
I was supposed to be making bags today...

But this little bundle kept calling to me....so I finished this instead..pics to follow.......

Have a lovely weekend...sorry I know its only Thursday but it feels like Friday and I never know what day it is anyway :)