Thursday 31 March 2011

There is a light and it never goes out.........


Oh yes I can make my posts relate to Smiths song titles (honestly)

....it's been a funny old week, do you ever have times where you can't remember how one minute you're making little garlands......the next you're making tea...then you're sewing up new bags.....then parents evening....more sewing....cleaning the toilet....more sewing.. crochet....dog walking....then before you know it your 30 feet underground with 25 Cubs in an air raid shelter!!???!!


For someone who is claustrophobic and scared of the dark it was quite a night! When someone suggested a black out down there (torches off!!)...well I was running towards the light quicker than you could say "don't trip over your battery pack" (which of course I did)


Anyway I made it back and managed to finish the bags, one of which will be a giveaway prize next week....I will post the details about this on Sunday as its not going to be on this blog... but it promises to be a week of wonderful things to win :)


x x x x x x x x x x