Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year



I'm back.....hope you had a wonderful,sparkly, twinkly and jolly Christmas ..... ours was quite quiet, laid back and relaxed..... not intentional, just the way it ended up due to weather stopping us from getting anywhere. Most of the time was spent sat on the sofa watching endless re-runs of Friends eating chocolate oranges and mince pies!!!! My camera decided it was going to have a little 'break' too and sadly has gone away to the camera hospital to be fixed so I am minus any new pics, luckily I did manage to upload some photos before it flaked... and I can show something that arrived before christmas from the lovely blossomnbird



how sweet is this?? I couldn't resist, check out the shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/blossomnbird there are many lovely things to tempt you :)

I am having a sort out in the shop this week and hope to re-open on Monday the 10th ( if camera is back by then)

So....Heres to a Great New Year, New starts, New projects,New diets (of the non chocolate orange kind) and hopefully lots of FUN!!!!!

Have a good week :)

x x x x x x x x x x